Heading (Name, address, phone, email)
Expertise in lean manufacturing, quality, energy reduction, reliability, and inventory management. delivering consistent, verifiable cost savings. Skills and experience in:
Quality Productivity Improvements Customer / Client Relationships
Financial Management Coaching / Facilitation
Statistical Programs” MINITAB & JMP Team Development and Management
Quality: ISO 9000 / Six Sigma Energy Conservation
Company, Rochester, NY
Facilities Manager 2009-2010
Managed a 1.2 million square ft building complex with responsibility for facility maintenance / infrastructure repair.
· Developed and managed $.5M operating / infrastructure maintenance budget.
· Facilitated and led structural, energy and cost savings teams.
· Managed $1.2M – Energy / Utilities budget.
Quality Manager 2007-2009
Managed teams in quality initiatives projects.
· Reduced waste by $875K reduction over a one-year period. Facilitated maintenance and operational cross-functional teams to identify and implement waste reduction opportunities
Reliability Engineer; Senior Technologist / Inventory Account Manager 2000-2007
Led Electro-Mechanical Equipment Team of 40 employees.
· Realized a cost savings in excess of $10.6M over a five year period.
· Led Energy Conservation Team that reduced energy consumption and green house emissions.
· Successfully implemented cost savings programs that led to a 50% reduction in unit cost.
· Involved in ISO 9000 compliance and training. Identified requirements, scheduled, and facilitated classroom training for employees on all levels.
United States Navy; Electronics Technician
Maintenance Supervisor. Top Secret Government Clearances
Managed 26 personnel, scheduled and appraised performance.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
School, City, State
Bachelor of Applied Arts & Science in Electronics Technology
U.S. Navy Electronics Technical Schools.
Company-Offered Courses and Workshops
· Six Sigma Green Belt / Black Belt (Quality Certification)
· Diversity Training Certification
· Lean Manufacturing
Computer skills include MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint), SAP