While this person’s most recent experience is as a Black Belt, he has additional background in engineering and technology. What we did is break off the experience at 10 years – three jobs – and then include the final section without mentioning dates. Because we changed the format for this entry, it lets the reader know he brings additional experience to the table, but it doesn’t indicate whether it’s prior or concurrent. This is an honest way to present supporting background without giving away the fact that your experience covers more of a time span than you want to admit.
Your Heading (Name, Address, Phone, Email)
Senior level Master Black Belt, recognized for developing and delivering cross organizational solutions utilizing Black Belt and Six Sigma technology. Success in understanding and negotiating deliverables, formulating innovative plans, and assembling resources. A leader focused in driving results to the benefit of customers and partner organizations. Skilled in:
Master Black Belt Coaching Quality and Process Development
Project Managing / Program Management Managing Professional Staff
Project Methodology Project Tracking and Reporting
Company, City, State
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Dates
Collaborate with senior management relative to complex business and productivity issues, functioning as subject matter expert using Lean Six Sigma methodology. Analyze, define, and recommend improvements to impact business performance, ensuring workable solutions, control plans, and measurable results. Recognized as a change agent, skilled in negotiating and influencing senior management by presenting benefits.
- Instruct classes for selected employees (SVPs to process technicians) in Lean Six Sigma methodology and principles. Consistently recognized with excellent evaluations.
- Coach and direct Black-Belts in Lean Six Sigma Methodology across multiple organizations to support certification.
- Identify and manage strategic revenue growth projects. Utilize statistical methodology for analysis and reporting to support corporate endorsement and implementation. Resulted in revenue growth, reduced waste, cycle time, and improved productivity.
Sample project results:
o Identified inadequate data reporting structure on a project and recommended improve reporting processes that reduced service costs and standardized reporting processes across Latin America.
o Streamlined claims process for European supply-chain partners, reducing backlog 50% and cycle time 40%.
- Projects managed resulted in $10.5M in additional revenue and $200K in cost savings to date, with potential for exponential cost savings and revenue.
Project Manager: Information Management Dates
Managed professional staff (software developers, line managers, project managers) in delivering solutions across multiple profit centers. Managed development to delivery within timelines and quality objectives. Collaborated with senior management to assess requirements and implement processes for continued support. Participated in the development and implementation of strategic annual project plans and delivery.
- Maintained corporate guidelines for utilizing Lean Six Sigma and quality tools/processes, while managing operating budget and meeting deliverables.
Manager, Quality / Customer Experience Dates
Managed global network for customer satisfaction and quality processes. Represented the organization on corporate customer satisfaction and quality teams.
- Managed the development of a global quality tool from conception through implementation. Trained project managers across 25 countries in utilization. Involved multiple translations.
- Managed all process and planning activities for a key product line. Analyzed data. Monitored and tracked customer satisfaction results for service provider on a global basis.
Other experience includes Project Engineering and Technical Specialist positions.
- Coordinated all US design Engineering functions for a key product line. Collaborated with safety, packaging, and OEM manufacturing groups.
- Managed on-going US engineering functions including design, testing, and configuration to bring a new product to launch. Involved a two-month assignment in Japan, ensuring operability in the US.
Master of Business Administration;
School, City, State
Bachelors in Engineering; School, City, State
Consistently attended courses and training in Project Management, Quality, Developing Staff, and
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training